Community Center Rental Information
- Monday – Friday (2 hour minimum) Advanced Bookings
- Saturdays: November – March (5 hour minimum)
- Saturdays: April- October: 3 options for rental reservations:
- 10 hour minimum Advanced Bookings
- 5 hour minimum between 7am – 2pm
- 5 hour minimum between 4pm – 12am
- 1/3 of room -$75 per hour (includes use of concession kitchen)
- 2/3 of room -$100 per hour (includes use of catering kitchen)
- Full room - $125 per hour (includes use of catering kitchen)
- Additional $50: Concession kitchen included with a Full space rental
- Concession Kitchen Rental: $15 per hour (Kitchen Only)
- All day rental of the full space - $1600
- $400.00 –When used in combination with the “All Day Rental”, a rental party may also rent the Full Space on the Friday evening prior to a Saturday event from 8:00PM -Midnight. Any additional hours rented would be priced at $125/hour.
- $50 administrative fee for each rental.
To see additional fees such as alcohol surcharge fees, cleaning fees, and security deposit, please visit the fee schedule.
How to Rent
Community Center rentals can be completed in person 8:00 am - 4:30 pm, Monday - Friday at the Parks and Recreation office:
6900 School St
Windsor Heights, IA 50324
To confirm all reservations, a down payment and signed agreement are required. Windsor Heights does not hold dates and all rentals are on a first come basis only. Sunday – Friday events: $100 deposit is required (full payment is required if the full rental is less than $100. Saturday events: 50% of the entire rental amount is required. Payment in full is required if rentals are made within 60 days of the reservation date. If the reservation is made less than two weeks before the rental date, the full amount must be paid in cash,check or by credit card.
The cleaning deposit is refunded two weeks after the rental, providing all the rules and regulations are followed.
Please bring completed copies of the necessary agreements.
Special Event Application
The City of Windsor Heights Special Event Application is necessary for the use of private property, public property and/or park property that is open to the public, or requires right-of-way usage or temporary street closures: parades, runs/walk, fairs/festivals, outdoor concerts/amplified sounds, athletic events, Horse carriage, fundraisers, farmer’s markets, fireworks/pyrotechnics, demonstrations, exhibitions, temporary structures (tents, canopies, stages, inflatables), (excluding block parties).
Agreements & Guidelines
- Windsor Heights Community and Events Center Guidelines & Fee Structure (PDF)
- Facility Use Agreement (PDF)
- Alcohol Responsibility Agreement (PDF) - must be submitted even if alcohol is not served