Community Center Rental Information
COMMUNITY CENTER RENTAL FEES
1/3 SPACE: $75.00 per hour
- Holds 50-70 guests
- Includes full concession kitchen
- No AV equipment provided
- 7 - 72 inch round tables provided
2/3 SPACE: $100.00 per hour
- Holds up to 100 guests
- Includes a large catering kitchen
- AV equipment included and microphone
- 10 – 72 inch round tables provided
FULL SPACE: $125.00 per hour
(Please refer to the CONFIRMING RESERVATION section for acceptable rental periods)
- $1600.00 for Full Day Rental (7am -12am)
- $400.00 Additional Rental Option: When used in combination with a Saturday, Full Day Rental, a User may also rent the Full Space on the Friday evening prior to their Saturday event, from 8pm -12am.
- Any additional hours outside of the 8pm-12am will be priced at $125/hour.
- Holds up to 200 guests with 20 – 72 inch round tables
- Includes large catering kitchen and an option to also rent the concession kitchen for an additional fee of $50.00 with a full day rental.
Community Center Rental Fees apply to all Rental periods, excluding Weekday Daytime Rental Periods.
WEEKDAY DAYTIME RENTAL FEES
Monday – Thursday: 7 a.m. - 4 p.m.
1/3 Space: $ 60.00 per hour
2/3 Space: $ 80.00 per hour
Full Space: $ 100.00 per hour
- No other Rental Fee Discounts or Fee Exceptions apply to Weekday Rental Fees
- Weekday Rental Fees do not apply to holiday rentals.
- Rental hours outside of the 7 a.m. - 4 p.m. period will be calculated at the standard rental fees.
DISCOUNTS AND FEE EXCEPTIONS
- 25% discount applied to hourly rental fees for Windsor Heights Residents
- Renters of the Community Center wishing to reserve the Ball Field, in conjunction with an event at the CEC, will receive 25% discount off of the cost associated with the rental of the Ball Field. (not in conjunction to any other discounts applied)
- ID required for proof of Windsor Heights Residency
- Weekday Daytime Hourly Rental Fees are excluded
- 10% discount applied to the hourly rental of the following non-profit groups or organizations:
- Non-profit groups/organizations (including civic and service groups, government or religious groups, scout groups or youth organizations and active military. (if no admission is charged)
- Discounts only apply to the hourly rental fee and all other associated fees remain in full
- If the Facility is being used for a fundraiser project, all tickets must be an advanced sale
To see additional fees such as alcohol surcharge fees, cleaning fees, and security deposit, please visit the fee schedule.
How to Rent
To confirm a rental reservation, please contact the Parks and Rec Coordinator at 515-645-6821 or email email@example.com.
To confirm all reservations, a down payment and signed agreement are required. Windsor Heights does not hold dates and all rentals are on a first come basis only. Sunday – Friday events: $100 deposit is required (full payment is required if the full rental is less than $100. Saturday events: 50% of the entire rental amount is required. Payment in full is required if rentals are made within 60 days of the reservation date.
Please bring completed copies of the necessary agreements.
Special Event Application
The City of Windsor Heights Special Event Application is necessary for the use of private property, public property and/or park property that is open to the public, or requires right-of-way usage or temporary street closures: parades, runs/walk, fairs/festivals, outdoor concerts/amplified sounds, athletic events, Horse carriage, fundraisers, farmer’s markets, fireworks/pyrotechnics, demonstrations, exhibitions, temporary structures (tents, canopies, stages, inflatables), (excluding block parties).
Agreements & Guidelines
- Community Center Floor Plan
- Windsor Heights Community and Events Center Guidelines
- Fee Schedule
- Facility Use Agreement (PDF)
- Alcohol Responsibility Agreement (PDF) - must be submitted even if alcohol is not served
Photography by Steve Peterson
Decorations by Eventfully Yours